What we can do for you…
- Design and install a fence with your dimensions.
- Replace broken or rotten boards on your current fence.
- Clean up your current fence with a powerwash and stain, or paint.
Materials we typically use:
- Virtually no maintenance.
- If you are looking for a white fence, privacy or picket, and also want something that looks great and will last you a long time, this is probably the way to go.
- A drawback to this material is its cost.
- Pressure Treated
- Much less maintenance than a cedar fence.
- It doesn’t quite have the look of cedar, but it also doesn’t have quite the cost.
- It can be painted any color of your desire with a weather proof paint.
- Very good looking wood that gives your fence a little more of a natural look.
- A drawback is that it takes more work to maintain its beauty. Every couple of years it needs to be power-washed and stained.